Sunday, July 24, 2011

"La Cucaracha, La Cucaracha, Ya No Puede Caminar..."


Oh it's getting down to the grind! I somehow managed to get myself out of bed today and ever since I succeeded doing so, I have been working on my project and preparing for Final Review this week. The work, work, work hasn't stopped so today wasn't very eventful, unfortuntely haha. I don't know whether or not I should mention this or not haha... but the most eventful part of the day may have been finding a cockroach in our room. I freaked when I saw it and I just could not even begin to imagine where on earth it came from! Melissa saved the day and took care of the situation... haha! Afterwards, I turned my suitcase and everything upside down to make sure there weren't any of the critter's friends left behind...

Haha so other than that, today's festivities was a close repeat to that of yesterday's with the whole parade down the main street here in Guardamar. We saw some of the same intense and elaborate costumes this evening. I think the only difference was that during this parade, there were some intense battle scenes between the "Moors" and the "Christians"... and seeing people toss torches into the air like batons was awesome!

We have the best seats in the house from our balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment