Thursday, June 23, 2011

Clocking In For Studio


We are really getting into the studio groove now.

Melissa and I woke up at 10am and arrived fashionably late to studio today haha. We were really productive today, I'd say. As soon as we got there, we scanned portions of our mylar and continued on our elevation and section drawings of our models on our mylar. Once I plugged into my ipod and started drawing, the time seemed to fly by and before I knew it, it was 2pm and we were released for lunch and our little siesta. We worked again in studio from 5pm to almost 9pm. Oh! So, we had to build another model today; this time, it was supposed to be more of an iteration of the first, more refined, and connected to the way we drew our sections. I had a hard time figuring out how to build mine but I eventually came up with something. Just gotta keep going!

After class, Melissa and I caught another sunset at the castle. We ate the usual, bread and nutella, at the top of the castle and enjoyed one of Life's simplest but most beautiful pleasures. We made it just in time to see the sun drop from the sky to behind the mountains in the distance.

And here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment