Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Tabacco Store That Saved The Day.


It was a hot and sticky day in studio today. The heat is really starting to get to us; Melissa and I woke up late again! Haha what the heck?! We rushed off to studio, but with no muffins for breakfast. It was hectic but we made it in time and immediately sat down to start working on our mylar and rhino models. Nothing too eventful happened today in studio except... we finally got the program and print-outs of our final project! Awesome. Now, time to come up with a building in three weeks. Ready? Set? GO!

Aside from studio, I've been trying to buy postcards so I can send them to my "homies" back home, but I either couldn't find a store that sold them or the store that did have them were closed! The siestas here really make it difficult to find what you need whenever you want. Haha oh the convenience of 24-hour service at home! So, it's been a journey trying to find ANY postcards but today, one store saved the day. Thanks to Molly, from studio, Sherry and I found and bought some postcards at a local Tobacco store a few blocks down from the Pension! Yeah! I'm excited to start sending some postcards! Hopefully the post office won't be closed... Post office, don't bring me down!

That's about it for today. Oh, but I should mention that this weekend is looking pretty epic so far! We'll be going to Granada, Cordoba, and (maybe) Sevilla! According to Google, we will be seeing beautiful sites that we will recognize from the Arch170 series... crazy, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment