Monday, June 27, 2011

"SHOES. Lets Get Some Shoes!"



Today was a reeeaaally slow day. I felt so tired and fell asleep trying to make my Rhino model on my bed today... the heat really drains you! Melissa and I were either sitting or eating today haha. But, we did get an ice cream cone from the Pension before heading to studio, so that was sweet.

After studio, Melissa and I headed to the Mercado to pick up the usual: bread, nutella, and muffins. Once we finished eating on our balcony, we walked around town a bit where we met up with Albert, Edgar, and Cristian. It was funny because we met them in the shoe store that's right across the street from the Pension. They were going to buy some shoes but they ended up helping US buy shoes haha. We got such a great deal though, dude. Only 3,50 euros!!! Oh my goodness. Melissa and I bought some really cute slip ons... flats... whatever you call them! They are so Spanish looking, I love it. I got Maroon-colored ones while Melissa got some Navy Blue ones... hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment