Saturday, June 25, 2011

This Is What Weekends Should Be Like.


Today was such a chill day. I loved it. Even though we didn't get much sleep after our crazy night in Alicante last night, Melissa and I still got up at a reasonable-ish time and caught the 2:50pm bus to Torrevieja. This time, we were ready to go swimming! I finally got the chance to put on my swimming suit.

Since most people were still sleeping when we left, it was just Melissa and I. As soon as we got there, we successfully found and bought a cheap pair of goggles: 1,50 euros each. That's right, baby haha. The straps were definitely not as durable as the more expensive goggles we saw... but, you know. We wanted to save some money.

After we got our goggles, we went swimming in the water and laid on those awesome benches by the water to get some sun. I got a little bit of a tan but not too much since the sun wasn't at it's strongest point during the early evening. Ha! The goggles we got were so dorky looking but it doesn't matter, as long as our eyes are covered, right?!

After lounging around the beach, we had some ice cream and browsed the nearby booths where venders were selling a whole bunch of neat things. Melissa ended up buying a sick shell ring and I bought a beautifully beaded bracelet. We were happy with our finds! Later today, we browsed some booths here in Guardamar where similar things are sold. I bought a few things that caught my eye, including a magnet, scarf, keychain, and some sweet candy!

Lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment