Sunday, June 26, 2011

"Hey, this picture's really cute. Oh, and this one, too. AND THIS ONE!"


Today was another very chill day.

Melissa and I wore our sun dresses today and had a mini photo shoot by some really beautiful flowers, palm trees, and the castle. All of the photos came out really well. After taking the "nice" pictures, we had a little fun and started taking advantage of how the wind was blowing my hair all over the place and took a bunch of silly pictures with my hair all crazy and blown up into the air haha! There's always room for a little bit of fun!

After our little photo shoot, we dressed down into our swimming suits and beach attire and headed to the beach. We dipped our feet in the water but spent the next hour tanning on the shore. Thirty minutes on our backs and thirty minutes on our bellies. I'm trying to even out my tan; I think it's working so far! My goal by the end of the summer is to look Native American haha. We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment