Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Want To Eat Muffins, Not Wear Them!


We're getting down to the final days of Studio work before we have to plot on Sunday. So far, we're scheduled to plot our work at a local architect's office and we'll be holding our exhibition and presenting our work on Tuesday and Wednesday. I've been having a lot of technical issues with creating what I need in Rhino... I've gotten a bit setback, but I'm still pushing forward. As of right now, I'm not able to create any traditional plans and sections... but I guess that just means I'll have to be creative with how I present my project! It'll be interesting. I just hope I don't pass out tonight before I figure out what I'm going to do.

Less than three days left.

I'm really excited for this next week to pass haha! I'll at least feel a lot better once I've plotted everything. Then I'll be set. Oh! And our GSI, Paloma, finalized the poster she was making for our exhibition and posted copies of it all over town. I wonder how many people are going to show up to see our work!

But other than working in studio, we've been eating our most filling one meal of the day, everyday, at the Pension. Haha it's good food but I'll admit that I'm getting tired of the greasy-goodness they have been feeding us haha! That and studio isn't a good combination haha. I think what I'm craving the most right now is a big fat Burrito, a huge glass of milk, my grandma's Korean food (mmm) and a side of every kind of fruit imaginable. And IN N OUT! Oh man. Muffins with Nutella are Melissa and I's staple food here in Guardamar haha. We eat muffins for Breakfest, Lunch (on weekends). and Dinner... everyday. I like them, but... just to make it clear. I eat muffins, I don't want to wear them! If you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment