Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's A Lazy Sunday Kind of Day.


Today was an incredibly lazy Sunday kind of day. I slept-in today and woke up to nothing but a warm breeze coming through our balcony sliding door. I melted for most of the day, as expected haha but I tried to stay productive! Since our Final Review for Studio is in about a week, we all have to sattle down and work as hard and as best we can! So other than attempting to "tame" Rhino throughout the day, I finally did my laundry today! Thank the heavens. I was running out of the necessities... Anyway, I think I've gotten used to laying out my clothes on the balcony and letting them air-dry... who needs dryers?! The sun is the most efficient way to dry clothes.

I can't believe how fast everything is moving! This Studio class already ends next week and post-traveling will commence for a bit - and before I know it, I will be in the States again!

No comments:

Post a Comment