Tuesday, July 19, 2011

¡Una Más Semana!


It looks like every day until next Tuesday, AT LEAST, will be very busy! We've got one more week of Arch 101 this summer... I can't believe it! Unfortunately, nothing too climactic will be happening for a few days... but I will still continue to update each day with what's going on.

We're getting closer and closer to completing the design portion of our project. Well, that's what my thought was after walking around the class and looking at what everyone else was working on and how far everyone has gotten thus far. I was working on my Rhino model for the whole day trying to figure out how to bring out the spatial qualities that Alex kept pointing out in my physical model. I'm not quite sure if I succeeded in doing so, but I'm going to keep going and working with what I have. I mean, we DO only have a few days to finish EVERYTHING! Aye hopefully, by tomorrow morning I can start cutting my sections and drawing some plans!

And... the fingers are CROSSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment