Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Time To Prepare For A Show!


Okay, okay, okay. I thought of another word that can best describe what my project looks like: WHIPPED CREAM! Oh yeah haha. Talk about multi-functional... it every way possible! So lets see. So far my project looks like a combination of Mushrooms, Jelly Fish, Knome Hats, and Whipped Cream. I think you can imagine - maybe - what a building described with these words may look like. This shall be very interesting, let me tell you. Some kind of breakthrough must have happened if my building design is not orthagonal - like they were for Arch100A and Arch100B. So that's a good sign! I'm still thinking that I was subconsciously inspired by Gaudi's work when we visited Barcelona... oh man!

But anyway, today was another Studio day... I can't get over hot it is in studio. Within five minutes, you start sweating in your chair. It's truly a sauna in disguise. Things are finally starting to finalize, too... Our GSI, Paloma, showed us a sample of the poster she made in promotion for our studio's Architecture Exhibition next week. All of our projects are going to be pinned up after we present and shared with the local community! Apparently one of the local architects is super excited about this. We're kind of like the celebrities of Guardamar Del Segura. So many people take double-takes when they pass the Studio on the street and glance inside. I always wonder what they're thinking when they pass by. Anywho, It's crazy how our old scribbled up mylar is slowly but surely transforming into a functional building. I just have to DO WORK starting... now!

Also, I keep hearing a bunch of firecrackers and BOOMS outside the window. It's seriously a battlezone out there... !

No comments:

Post a Comment